Monday, April 29, 2013

new lessons

Sis, Phia is home!
 photo null_zps022a15ee.jpg
I know, it is so cool!
 photo null_zpsf56f9e02.jpg
Did you see how she eats Sis?
 photo null_zpsd8ef926b.jpg
She eats from boo-boos.
  photo null_zps95f288cf.jpg
I was going to test it out but Mom said I am not allowed to because I am too big.
 photo null_zpsf6b2c05b.jpg
We ate from boo-boos when we were little.
 photo null_zps84de3d3b.jpg
I tried to feed Phia from my boo-boos but she refused to get near them.
 photo null_zps8acfa38c.jpg
Think she will eat from mine Gabers?
 photo null_zpsb82daee7.jpg
I don't know, it's worth a try Sis.
 photo null_zps4609a1e0.jpg
I am going to test out her seat for her to make sure it is safe Gabers.
 photo null_zpse4023318.jpg
I am going to hold her hand always to make sure she is safe Sis.
 photo null_zps79dc428f.jpg
Good idea Gabers, I will help you keep her safe!
 photo null_zps23f05be6.jpg
Mom's notes - Still working on teaching the kids that Sophia is the only Purdy child who eats out of the boo-boo's and that the only boo-boos that do feeding around this house are Mom's.
 photo null_zpsd086e077.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! At least they're trying to help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny yet so precious!!!! They are soooo gentle with her! Well done, Purdy clan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Bella is adjusting well to the fact Phia isn't a puppy. Absolutely love the beautiful pictures especially Gabers holding Phia's hand. Can't wait to meet Phia! Glad you will have a lengthy time together to bond. Love you all Great Aunt Bud

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look in Bells and Gabers eyes do not need words. Their eyes tell it all!
    Welcome Home Phia! Now bark like a dog and all will be GREAT (at least for Bells) grampsH

    ReplyDelete