Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Santa came Gabers!
Photobucket
I know I got up before you did.
Photobucket
I was a little out of it this morning.
Photobucket
A little?
Photobucket
I was fine once I saw all of the fun stuff Santa brought, and got my hair brushed.
Photobucket
Thank goodness for hair brushes, you were scaring me.
Photobucket
Gabers, I would be mad at you if this wasn't so cool!
Photobucket
I wish we had Christmas every single day of the year!
Photobucket
Sing about it Gabers.
Photobucket
Christmas, I love Christmas, LALALA!
Photobucket
JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!
Photobucket
What is it Sis?
Photobucket
Look at my Princess Gabers!
Photobucket
I think Santa had Isabella blinders on Sis.
Photobucket
NO HE DIDN'T, ASK HIM!
Photobucket
Santa did you forget to watch Sis this year?
Photobucket
See I told you Santa loves me even if he scares the daylights out of me!
Photobucket
Wow, extra special presents from Santa!
Photobucket
Thank you, Thank you Santa!
Photobucket
It is a good thing you are so cool Santa!
Photobucket
Look at what Santa gave me Daddy!!!
Photobucket
Daddy, you missed it, Santa was HERE!
Photobucket
This kiss goes to everyone on this amazing Christmas day!
Photobucket
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Photobucket
Merry Christmas!
IMG_5705_zps05b74a93
LALA If you are looking for the big gender reveal, you will have to keep watching. We will share it soon! LALALA
Photobucket
Yes, we are dragging it out. :)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment