Friday, August 17, 2012

what's this?

Gabers get over here and check this out!
IMG_9070
I'm here, I'm here!
IMG_9082
Check this out Gabers.
IMG_9113
OOOO
IMG_9090
Do you know what this is Gabers?
IMG_9114
Let me think Sis.
IMG_9201
It is a thing that came from the tree Gabers.
IMG_9116
That is what I was going to say Sis.
IMG_9203
I bet you were Gabers.
IMG_9197
I knew what it was Sis!
IMG_9205
I wish it was food Gabers!
 IMG_9207
I am sure you  do Sis.
IMG_9180
Can you believe it is bed time already...
IMG_9245
Mom's notes -
Quick extra Isabella story -
 Isabella "Icky, mommy, Icky".
 Photobucket
Me "Isabella what did you eat?"
 Photobucket
Isabella "Dirt"
 Photobucket
Me "Why did you eat dirt Isabella"
Photobucket
Isabella "Bella hungry, mommy no tato"
(Translation - Isabella was hungry but mom said I could not eat Tomatoes)

I am back at work for a meeting Monday and then back at work starting officially Tuesday, let the new school year begin.  It has been a lovely summer with my little angels!  I will miss them each day while I am at work but I know they will be in the best hands possible while I am gone.
IMG_9214


No comments:

Post a Comment