Saturday, June 23, 2012

So fun!

Gabers, do you remember how mad I was when you got to go to Mimi and Papa's house this morning.
Photobucket
Well, I got to go to Daddy's bike race.
Photobucket
I cheered!
Photobucket
I jumped off very big rocks and scared mom.
Photobucket
I waited for daddy to bike through.
Photobucket
I though the wait would never end...
Photobucket
and then daddy came though!
IMG_1897
Go daddy!
IMG_1889
I cheered for daddy very loud!
IMG_1896
I wonder if he heard me WAY down there?!
IMG_1892
Well, I had fun at Papa and Mimi's!
Photobucket
We played
IMG_1933
AND watched Elmo!
Photobucket
Look Gabers, Jackson and Hannah came to play with us!
IMG_1949
Oh Boy this is going to be fun!
Photobucket
Hold on Sis, I will push you and Jackson!
IMG_1947
It's okay Bro-ther, Jackson has it!
Photobucket
Let's race up the stairs everyone!
IMG_1972
OOOO, and have a dance party, huh Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
This is SO fun Sis!
IMG_1968
Hey Jackson, want to play in the water with me?
IMG_2010
Awe, you two are so cute holding hands Bro-Ther.
IMG_2008
Thanks Sis, What shall we get into next?
IMG_2023
I know what we can do!
IMG_1987
....
IMG_2033
Mom's notes -
I am not sure what is going on with my pictures. I will work on it in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog as usual, just been awhile! Can't believe how big they are getting :)

    ReplyDelete