Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bouncing model

Just in case any of you wonder I am a super model today!
Photobucket
I will pose for you just after I finish bouncing on my dog.
Photobucket
Like it?
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy got it for me for my birthday.
Photobucket
Mom said it is good for therapy but I think it is just for fun, to heck with therapy!

All right are you ready for this?
Photobucket
Strike a pose.
Photobucket
Check me out
Photobucket
Yup, I know it, I look super hot!
Photobucket
Boy in uniform, you know you like it.
Photobucket
Shoes on wrong feet but still working it
Photobucket
Look at me!
Photobucket
head shots, of course I have head shots.
Photobucket
How about up close and personal?
Photobucket
And I will finish it up tonight with the Thinking Man
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wild Childs. Hmm. God has a sense of humor!
    Gramps H

    ReplyDelete