Tuesday, April 12, 2011

always drama

Photobucket
 Photobucket
MOM, Gabriel threw the ball at me!
Photobucket
I did not, I accidentally dropped it!
Photobucket
I don't believe you!
Photobucket
Seriously sis, it was an accident.
Photobucket
SSSHHHH
Photobucket
MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
It was the one armed man right daddy?!?
Photobucket
 It was you Gabriel, you were over there and while I was sitting here minding my own business.
Photobucket
Daddy, tell her it wasn't me!
Photobucket
"It wasn't ME"
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Bella be nice to innocent little Gabe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have a 3rd kid? Name him "Wasn't me" Purdy. He will get blamed for everything! (gramps H)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the shirt is to funny! your blog always gets me to smile and have a good laugh! ~ need it some days

    ReplyDelete