Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Day

One day left before summer break.  I will get to see my babies during the day!!! SO excited!

I can't wait for more stories like this one that happened tonight...

"I love my little sister!  She is the BEST toy ever!"
Photobucket
Kisses
Photobucket

"I see you"
Photobucket

"I'm going to scratch your eyes out if you dont get out of my face!"
Photobucket

"But, the doctor just fixed my eyes, why would you do something so mean?"
Photobucket

"Get out of my face by the count of ten!"
Photobucket
"five, six..."
Photobucket

"I think he is finally gone, time to execute my master plan"
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Second Child...boy does she take after Uncle Nick! (grampa H)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, its too cute Erin. Curious how my princess is going to be with a younger sibling. I think he will probably have to spend a lot of his infancy in a play pen, LOL!

    ReplyDelete