Friday, April 17, 2009

ah drama

So, things here in the Purdy house have been pretty calm. That was until yesterday...

Gabriel has not been feeling good. He is having trouble with really bad constipation. The doctor doesn't want to see him for it unless he hasn't pooed in a week. You try to tell your baby that there is nothing you can do as he is in tears and looking at you for help. He has lost his voice from crying so hard. We finally got some things flowing by midnight last night... Who needs sleep.

Because of being backed up Gabriel threw up all over Gabe yesterday. Gabriel has only thrown up a couple times on his own. He has thrown up several times when getting tube fed. Gabe called me at work to ask if I had any idea why Gabriel would be throwing up. Poor boys.

So while worrying about my boys I headed to lunch. I had training yesterday and got to go out for lunch. I pulled into the restaurant parking lot. I was about to pull into a parking space on the right when the back end of my car was crashed into. Not exactly the back end the drivers side back door, the corner panel and the bumper. A lady wasn't looking as she backed up and BAM off to the car doctor we now must go. We called the cops and they wouldn't write a report because we 1. weren't fighting and 2. nobody was hurt. Thank goodness, nobody was hurt!

I will write more later, Gabriel is demanding my full and undivided attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment